Interesting Facts about SEO and Online Marketing Techniques
SEO can help your online business go place. Even though if yours is an offline business, you could still benefit from using SEO services. Though basic advertising and ads in the yellow page work well, but an online presence for your business is a must as well. Especially when the whole world is using the World Wide Web for researching even the smallest products. Plus it’s a great way for small businesses to save money in the long run by not spending a great deal on advertising.
The following are a few interesting facts about SEO and online marketing techniques.
- Research has proved that the first five results which show on the search engine have 75% of the traffic directed toward their websites. This is why smart businesses owners know the importance of great SEO techniques.
- Each year more than 13.1 billion searches are carried out all thanks to SEO. If your SEO analyst uses the right strategies you know that it’s going to do wonders for the traffic directed towards your website.
- Around 65% to 70% of the search engine market share is owned by Google, no wonder it’s one of the most popular search engines.
- Around eighty percent business owners believe that an active blog can do great things for their business. A blog which adds interesting info and how to articles always keeps making people come back to read more interesting stuff. This also creates a link between the user and the website. So the net time they want to purchase something, they make sure they do it from your online store.
- Carrying out searches on various products and people is the number one activity on the internet. Therefore the importance of correct SEO can’t be stressed enough. With the right kind of strategies you can expect you’re Sales to go over more than ten percent in less than six months’ time.
- Good content is the number one factor in SEO which can help promote your business. Besides that the titles of the page carry the utmost importance. A good title can help reader decide whether they are actually interested in buying your product or not.
- According to hub spot, 75% of SEO is off page while 25% of it is on page. Most small business owners assume they would be able to carry out their SEO on their own, however certain off page techniques are best left to the experts. This I why it important that you hire the right person to do the job.
- Paid content is usually ignored by 70% of the users. They however make sure to focus on the organic results.
- More than 50% of users make use of their mobiles to surf the internet. This I why it I important to make your website mobile friendly. The desktop version should be available for users who use laptops or other devices to access the website. A good SEO analyst can help you design a mobile version along with the desktop version to increase user ease.
For more information on SEO in Brisbane, make sure you contact an online provider.