Advancements in technology opened up the fantastic world of Digital Marketing. Advertisers no longer had to rely on the creatively stifling, outrageously expensive, and ridiculously narrow world that billboards, newspapers, magazines, radio, and television once only afforded. They now have the vast and endless universe of websites, search engines, social media, email, and mobile apps with which to promote goods, brands, and services. And, technology just keeps on advancing. Digital advertisers have will just go on finding new ways to more accurately pinpoint and attract new customers. That’s great news for businesses.
The technology has presented Digital Marketers with a special advantage. The ability to advertise through electronic media allows Digital Marketers to determine works and what doesn’t, exactly as it is happening, in real time.
Digital Marketers supervise what is being looked at, how many times, and for how long. They know what content works and doesn’t work, etc.
Digital Marketing Company
So, yes, technology’s fast growth provided businesses with great advertising opportunities. But, technology is nice. It shares equally. You see, it also gave that capability to everyone else, including the competition. So, that created a whole new problem. A business has to work really hard now to keep up, otherwise the competition will outperform it and potentially slurp up all future customers. That’s where a Digital Marketing Company steps in. Digital Marketing Companies employees Digital Marketers who deliver Digital Marketing Services for businesses. Now, that’s a mouthful.
So, in order to remain competitive, a business must establish and sustain a solid online presence. And, it’s not so simple. It takes more than just launching a website and creating social medial profiles. Essentially, the main objectives of a Digital Marketing Company are to:
- Grow a business’ online presence.
- Conduct market research.
- Incorporate a business’ online profiles and platforms.
What a Digital Marketing Company Will Do
In order to accomplish the above main objectives, some of the tasks a Digital Marketing Company will do, include:
- Design a completely new website
- Website Optimisation or Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): the process in which relevant keywords, phrases, meta tags, image tags, and other relevant keywords are implemented on the website in order to boost its chances of being picked up by search engines.
- Content Optimisation: the process in which a website’s home page is made more attractive to search engines.
- Content Curation: the process of sorting through large quantities of web content and displaying the optimal posts in a significant and logical manner. It doesn’t mean creating new content, it’s uncovering, accumulating, and distributing existing content with online followers.
- App Development
- Search Engine Marketing: the marketing of a business utilising paid ads that show up on on search engine results pages (or SERPs). Advertisers bid on keywords that search engine (Google, Bing) users might enter when searching for particular goods or services. Such then allows the advertiser to appear alongside those search results. These ads are also know as pay-per-click ads (PPCs)
- Social Media Marketing: the practice of gaining attention or traffic through social media sites, such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Mobile Marketing and Integration: marketing and advertising through mobile phones.
- Placement of Online Ads
- Cross Platform Marketing: generating a united multi-channel operation that spans multiple channels, including social, TV, search, social or print. The concept is to make sure a buyer who views a Facebook ad has a similar reaction to the one they viewed on TV.
- Email Marketing
- Online Branding: a way to expose your brand on all levels of online marketing, particularly social and search engine.
- Reporting The ROI of Digital Strategies and Tactics: discussing the Return on Investment (ROI) of the marketing strategies and tactics.